If any components of a game are damaged (whether by the factory, during shipment, or even if your dog tore them up), we will endeavor to replace them.
Please note that replacements are only available for recently released games. After 3 months, we stop stocking replacement parts for many games. In these cases, we'll try to replace things if possible, but it is possible and even likely that we won't have replacement parts available for older games.
If you need replacement parts, please contact us with the following information:
- Your name and shipping address, along with an email and phone number.
- The game you purchased and the parts which are missing and/or damaged.
- If you are requesting replacements for damaged parts, please include a photograph of the damaged parts along with your ticket.
Boxes are a trickier subject to tackle. Our factories do not send us additional boxes, and thus, our replacement of game boxes must be on an as-available basis. If we are unable to replace your damaged game box, we will provide a partial refund on your order in the form of a store credit.
To report a damaged box, please follow the steps above, but also include photographs of the damage. If at all possible, document this damage before opening your box.
When printing a game, it is not uncommon for cards to turn out differently from one another, even if they are printed by the same factory on the same equipment. These are not misprints—they are simply a result of the manufacturing process of physical games.
We do not provide replacements for minor damages that occur normally during printing. These include:
- Slight miscuts (<2 mm)
- Slight discoloration (occurs naturally within the same print run)
- The presence of machine oil on laminated cards (this can be wiped off, usually)
- Minor blemishes or speckling.